Work undertaken by Omnisis Ltd (“the Company”) is subject to the following terms of business:
1. Any quotation provided by the Company is valid for two weeks from the date of submission. Thereafter, the company reserves the right to revise the quotation.
2. The quoted fees are for the work required in any specification given. Any changes made by the client, at any time, may result in additional fees being charged.
3. Unless the contrary is expressly stated in our quotation, the fees quoted are subject to the addition of VAT at the appropriate rate.
4. If it is deemed necessary by the Company, fees quoted may be invoiced as follows: - 50% on acceptance of our quotation - 50% when we confirm completion
5. ALL invoices are due for payment within fourteen days. Thereafter, interest at 5% above the base rate of Lloyds TSB Bank plc, could be charged on a daily basis until payment.
6. The Company reserves the right to withhold any completed work until the client has paid in full the Company’s 50% deposit initial invoice, if that has been applicable for the particular job.
7. If a commissioned job is cancelled by the client, the Company may charge a percentage of the fee for any work already completed and commitments made up until the receipt of formal notification of cancellation from the client.
8. The client shall indemnify the Company against all claims, proceedings and liabilities (whether civil or criminal) of any kind whatsoever which may arise in consequence of the use, demonstration or consumption by any person of any goods or services supplied by the client (or his/its servants or agents) for the purposes of the project, and against all legal costs, fees and expenses incurred by the Company in relation to any claims, proceedings or liabilities.
9. Unless otherwise agreed, all tabulations and other physical and electronic aspects of the project remain the copyright of the Company and may not (in whole or in part) be published, quoted, reproduced, copied or in any other way communicated to any third party, without the written permission of the Company, signed by a Director on its behalf.
10. In the event of an error caused by the negligence of the Company in any tabulations of electronic data supplied to the client, the Company will take all steps as it considers reasonable to correct the error at its own expense, but will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the client or any other person by the error.
11. If any tabulation results or electronic data provided, results in a client providing prediction of future sales information, market share or size information, or any other aspect or consumer or corporate behaviour information, the Company will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by the client in reliance upon such information.
12. All projects undertaken will be performed in accordance with the MRS Code of Coduct.
13. In the event of any dispute, reference may be made by the Company and its client jointly, to the MRS arbitration procedures.
14. No variation of the contract between the client and the company shall be effective unless and until confirmed in writing by a Director on behalf of the company.
15. All sums payable by the client to the Company shall be due to the Company at Suite 3 / 4, Stamford House, Northenden Road, Sale, Manchester, M33 2DH and in the event of any dispute arising between the client and the Company, then the Altrincham County Court shall have sole jurisdiction to hear and determine such dispute and shall do so in accordance with English Law.
17. The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.